Sadler’s Wells is the UK’s leading dance house, uniquely committed to producing, commissioning and presenting new works and to bringing the very best international and UK dance to London audiences.
We believe dance is the art form of the moment, crossing cultural boundaries and reaching diverse audiences. From contemporary dance to tango and hip hop to flamenco; choreographers are reinventing dance and undertaking bold collaborations with visual artists and musicians. Sadler’s Wells is playing a major role in making this happen; since 2005 we have commissioned or produced 39 new dance works by leading artists.
Our group of associate artists and companies represent the most exciting dance talents working in the UK today and include the Balletboyz, Matthew Bourne, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Jonzi D, Sylvie Guillem, Akram Khan, Russell Maliphant, Wayne McGregor, Hofesh Shechter, Christopher Wheeldon and Jasmin Vardimon.
AddressSadler’s Wells Theatre & the Lilian Baylis Studio
London EC1R 4TN
Travel & access
- Planning your journey: See www.sadlerswells.com/travel or Transport for London at www.tfl.gov.uk
- Bus: 19, 38 & 341 stop outside Sadler’s Wells. Numerous buses stop at or near Angel tube station.
- Tube: Angel (Northern Line) is 5 minutes walk.
- Parking: Sadler’s Wells Car Park: private wide bay car park for patrons with disabilities (free) or over 60s (£3.50). Book in advance at the Ticket Office.
- Bike: There are plenty of bike racks outside the theatre and several cycle hire stations within 5 minutes walk.