In addition to providing a space for some of the UK’s finest dance artists to make and perform their work, Greenwich Dance delivers a year round programme of activities including courses, classes, performances and events for both dedicated dance lovers and the wider public.
The Borough Halls
London SE10 8RE
- Telephone: 020 8293 9741
- Fax: 020 8858 2497
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.greenwichdance.org.uk
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Greenwich-Dance-Agency/16873238017
A registered charity no 1029506.
Travel & access
- By car: There is a car park near Burney Street £1.30 per hour - free after 6:30pm and to disabled badge holders.
- By bus: 177, 199, 188, 180, 286 and 386 all serve Greenwich.
- By train: There are four trains an hour from Charing Cross/Cannon street via London Bridge. For up to date train times visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
- By DLR: The DLR runs frequently from Bank, Lewisham and Stratford to Greenwich.
There is disabled access to both halls as well as two disabled toilets.