National Dance Network
The National Dance Network (NDN) is a meeting point for organisations in the UK whose primary role is in the development of dance; either presenting, programming and or commissioning. Working together the member organisations aim to create a dance sector where UK choreographers have opportunities to research, create and present world-class work that is promoted nationally and internationally. The National Dance Network will champion the creation and presentation of dance as a contemporary art form within a UK and international context.
- Initiating and managing key projects of national and international significance in relation to mission.
- Artistic direction and financial development of British Dance Edition.
- Developing projects in relation to improving coordinated touring of dance at different scales.
- Initiating ambitious joint projects to commission and produce new dance works.
The current National Dance Network membership is:
- Coreo Cymru
- Dance Base
- Dance City
- Dance House
- Dance Initiative Greater Manchester
- Dance Umbrella
- National Dance Company Wales
- East London Dance
- Greenwich Dance
- Pavilion Dance South West
- Merseyside Dance Initiative
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Royal Ballet Studio Programme
- Sadler’s Wells
- South East Dance
- Southbank Centre
- State of Emergency
- Swindon Dance
- The Place
- The Work Room
- Yorkshire Dance
For more information on the National Dance Network or how to join please contact Hannah Sharpe, Coordinator, National Dance Network.